Yateley 10k Series Corporate Challenge.
The event is a unique team building and charity driver for local businesses who want to encourage a healthier lifestyle in the workplace. The event can also be used to encourage inter departmental competition
- The team must be a corporate team and not a club
- Each team to have a maximum of 5 team members, with the top 3 in each team counting to the score of the team
- Entrants will run as normal competitors in the 10k Race and must oblige by the rules of the Yateley 10k Series.
- Corporate Challenge Entrant are eligibale to compete in the normal race categories.
- Minimum Age on the day of the race is 15
- The winner of the corporate challenge for each race is the team with the lowest combined score of the 3 scorers.
- The series winners will be the team with the best average score over the 3 races.
- Incomplete teams will not count in the race and therefore the series
- The entry into the corporate challenge is carried out via the on-line entry system.
- Each member of the team must enter as an individual entrant.
- Once you go through the entry form you will need to select entering the team corporate challenge and you must ensure that your team name is the same for each member of the team.
2018 Yateley 10k Series Dates
Wed 6th June 2018 - Race Entry Full
Wed 4th July 2018 - - Race Entry Full
Wed 1st August 2018 - Race Entry Full
10k Entries Closed
10k Series News
Prices once again remain the same again fro 2018
Great Value :)
Fun Entries Now Open
Fun Run advanced entries will only be On-line for 2018.
Entries on the night for the Fun Run will be avialble if we are not sold out.
Online entry - £2.50 +booking fee
On The Night Entries - £5
Please Select Fun Run Entries from the Entries Menu Dropdown.
2018 Runners Notes
2018 Road Closure Order
2018 Course Measurement Certificate
2017 Yateley 10k Series
2017 Race Photos
New Number Exchange System
£17,000 donated from the entry fees to local Charities in 2016