Yateley 10k Series Corporate Challenge.
The event is a unique team building and charity driver for local businesses who want to encourage a healthier lifestyle in the workplace. The event can also be used to encourage inter departmental competition
- The team must be a corporate team and not a club
- Each team to have a maximum of 5 team members, with the top 3 in each team counting to the score of the team
- Entrants will run as normal competitors in the 10k Race and must oblige by the rules of the Yateley 10k Series.
- Corporate Challenge Entrant are eligibale to compete in the normal race categories.
- Minimum Age on the day of the race is 15
- The winner of the corporate challenge for each race is the team with the lowest combined score of the 3 scorers.
- The series winners will be the team with the best average score over the 3 races.
- Incomplete teams will not count in the race and therefore the series
- The entry into the corporate challenge is carried out via the on-line entry system.
- Each member of the team must enter as an individual entrant.
- Once you go through the entry form you will need to select entering the team corporate challenge and you must ensure that your team name is the same for each member of the team.
2019 Entries Open
10k On-line entry Portal
Fun Run On-line entry Portal
Yateley 10k Entries for 2019 are on-line only
FREE ENTRY TO ANYONE AGE 15 OR 65 AND OVER ON RACE DAY. Email Race directory for free discount code
2019 Fun Run Entries Open Soon
Race 1 - June 5th 2019
Race 2 - July 3rd 2019
Race 3 - August 7th 2019
Due to a big increase in costs we have had to raise the race entry fees slightly in 2019 - however they are still one of the cheapest race series around
+Booking fee when booking on-line
2018 10k and Fun Run Results
Results - Series 10k and FunRun
2018 Series Pictures
Race 1 Pictures
Race 2 Pictures
Race 3 Pictures
2018 Runners Notes
2018 Road Closure Order
2019 Course Certificate
Number Exchange System
Yateley 10k Series raises £15,000 - £17,000 every year , which is given to local charities